General

Weight requirements to be a bbw?

Galorax:
300 pounds is BBW, 350 pounds is SSBBW, 750 pounds is USSBBW

Nerdyplumper:
this guys a transphobe who will insult you in dm randomly

Munchies:
Instead of making these kinds of posts, report the behavior. You can do this by either emailing team@fantasyfeeder.com (including screenshots if possible) or going to the profile, clicking the flag, and submitting a report that way.
nah id rather expose the person than tell a mod he was a biggot in a offsite dm and be told nothing will happen
2 weeks

Galorax:

Nerdyplumper:

Munchies:
Instead of making these kinds of posts, report the behavior. You can do this by either emailing team@fantasyfeeder.com (including screenshots if possible) or going to the profile, clicking the flag, and submitting a report that way.

Nerdyplumper:
nah id rather expose the person than tell a mod he was a biggot in a offsite dm and be told nothing will happen

Did a mod tell you nothing will happen?
2 weeks

Galorax:

Nerdyplumper:

Munchies:

Nerdyplumper:

Well, that's your prerogative. But speaking as a person who's hands are rated E for everyone, sometimes you gotta be strategic about things.

I do know that admin takes reports about offsite harassment seriously. It is better to send them your evidence than to make a random post that will get buried.
2 weeks

I personally think BBW starts when you can't shop in mall stores anymore, when you are a size 18+ and stores don't carry anything for you other than online
1 week

Sarahishungry420:
I personally think BBW starts when you can't shop in mall stores anymore, when you are a size 18+ and stores don't carry anything for you other than online

What stores are you shopping at?

American clothing sizes at the mall are quite diverse these days.

Ignoring stores that specifically cater to plus-sized women like Torrid, you can find clothes for the size 18+ crowd. JCPenny, Belk, Kohl's, and Dillard's have clothes up to size 24. Places like Torrid have up to size 6X.
1 week

Sarahishungry420:

Munchies:

Ignoring stores that specifically cater to plus-sized women like Torrid, you can find clothes for the size 18+ crowd. JCPenny, Belk, Kohl's, and Dillard's have clothes up to size 24. Places like Torrid have up to size 6X.

I think you're both right, but stores like Kohl's and JC Penny are more department stores than "mall" clothing stores like H&M, Forever 21, etc... that have focus on the juniors section and top out before the bigger plus sizes. That being said, I think those stores have bigger sizes than they did a generation ago just because Americans are bigger, and obviously plus size specific stores are a thing.
1 week

Sarahishungry420:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:
I think you're both right, but stores like Kohl's and JC Penny are more department stores than "mall" clothing stores like H&M, Forever 21, etc... that have focus on the juniors section and top out before the bigger plus sizes. That being said, I think those stores have bigger sizes than they did a generation ago just because Americans are bigger, and obviously plus size specific stores are a thing.

If you are going to talk about places like H&M and Forever 21, I wouldn't use them as a benchmark for BBW-dom. I'm a thick and curvy woman. I rock a size 12, and I have DD cups. I am too small to wear plus-sized clothing.

Yet I avoid those stores because I know the clothes will be too tight in all the worst places. My thighs are thick, my hips are wide, and I am one flex away from shredding some of those sleeves.

I don't think anyone would categorize me as a BBW.
1 week

Sarahishungry420:

Munchies:

Letters And Numbers:

Munchies:
If you are going to talk about places like H&M and Forever 21, I wouldn't use them as a benchmark for BBW-dom. I'm a thick and curvy woman. I rock a size 12, and I have DD cups. I am too small to wear plus-sized clothing.

Yet I avoid those stores because I know the clothes will be too tight in all the worst places. My thighs are thick, my hips are wide, and I am one flex away from shredding some of those sleeves.

I don't think anyone would categorize me as a BBW.
Great?
1 week

Letters And Numbers:
Great?

You're missing the point. Stores like the ones you are brought up are so fatphobic that they will label you as too fat for their clothes without you even being fat. So, they cannot be a reliable benchmark for anything.
1 week

Letters And Numbers:
Great?

Munchies:
You're missing the point. Stores like the ones you are brought up are so fatphobic that they will label you as too fat for their clothes without you even being fat. So, they cannot be a reliable benchmark for anything.

That doesn’t make Kohl’s a “mall clothing store” anymore than Walmart is a mall clothing store. Kohl’s sells bedding and blenders. It’s a lower end department store. Department stores cater to plus sizes/big and tall a little more than mall fast fashion.

But sure, fast fashion isn’t usually known as being a good fit for a wide range of body types. Not a single person is arguing that.
1 week
2345   loading