General

Regretting the gains

Most guys also want me past my intended weight goal of 300-350lbs which I am not going to put myself through that. One guy wanted me to get to 500lbs. I can’t do that without risking my health. Too extreme if you ask me.
1 week

Regretting the gains

Morbidly A Beast:
It seems like everyone gets to goals and they just seem to blow past em like I get it be careful don’t go to crazy… I just don’t understand from my perspective at least I will be fat and always will be fat now I don’t know how you can come to regret gaining weight did you regret eating all the food that got you to this weight?

I have no experience with gay feeders at all let alone straight female ones but to me it’s like what came first chicken or the egg situations if this post didn’t make sense sorry

FatFalcon:
I’m actually wanting to gain. The problem is though is that I get discouraged. Here’s some examples.

1. My goal is 300-350lbs weight wise. I’m in the middle weight wise as skinny fat. Having a partner would make up for that

2. I’m not big enough or muscular or fat enough.

3. I’m in the middle of eating and I get a message from a guy on Grommr that constantly annoyed me most of the time and it got so bad that I just stopped talking to him altogether because he was ranting about ice cream throughout the entire conversation while I’m eating snack cakes. Especially Little Debbie snack cakes.

Like seriously it’s really off putting when trying to eat and someone is trying too push you to buy ice cream. I would buy some the next time I go to the store.

Then the rant was over scales because I haven’t weighed myself yet. I explained that I don’t have scales yet to weigh myself and he was ranting about that. And the last time I weighed myself was in February of this year I was 190lbs

So I’m thinking about gaining and seeing how much weight I am pushing for. I may have to go it alone.

Lemme guess. While he was pushing you to get ice cream, he expected you to buy it on your own dime too.

I understand that there's a whole debate on whether or not a feeder should pay, but I believe that if a feeder is making a specific food request that the feedee doesn't have, then they should be willing to foot the bill.

I know I do it when I want my partner to eat something specific.

That aside, don't be afraid to block people who don't respect your boundaries. Your mental health will thank you for it. This guy sounds controlling. There's a difference between being a dom and being a manipulative, controlling ass. Sounds like Grommer guy is the second one.
1 week

Regretting the gains

Exactly. I shouldn’t have to be debating him over what I buy and what I can afford. Regarding my own food that I have to pay for.
1 week

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
Most guys also want me past my intended weight goal of 300-350lbs which I am not going to put myself through that. One guy wanted me to get to 500lbs. I can’t do that without risking my health. Too extreme if you ask me.

I understand. I'm an extreme feeder that got my partner up to 500 lbs. This was a mutually agreed upon decision. As sexy as it was, it also came with a host of health complications.

Some people are perfectly happy at 500+ lbs, but it's not for most people Most feedist tend to cap out around 300 - 350 lbs anyway.
1 week

Regretting the gains

I just don’t put much stock in other people when it comes to this stuff other people are flakey skiddish maybe just in the realm of fantasy but for the real people actually getting fat or are fat it’s a completely different world we gotta exist in and it’s simply not worth basing your worth or validation on them. A feeder may or may not exist in your future and that has to be something you grapple with.
1 week

Regretting the gains

Morbidly A Beast:
I just don’t put much stock in other people when it comes to this stuff other people are flakey skiddish maybe just in the realm of fantasy but for the real people actually getting fat or are fat it’s a completely different world we gotta exist in and it’s simply not worth basing your worth or validation on them. A feeder may or may not exist in your future and that has to be something you grapple with.

I understand. But I suppose that's the difference between being a gainer and being a feedee.
1 week
123   loading