General

New realization

I am a late bloomer when it comes to appreciating the beauty of feedees and SBWW. Don’t judge me too harshly, but I have had a couple affairs with obese women over the years, and each woman has been etched into my memory. Most have been black women. I just love the abundance of their bodies. I thoroughly enjoy performing oral sex on them. The feel of their thighs pressed against you as you eat them is a heavenly meal. I love the softness of their bodies, the fatty tits, cellulite and stretch marks, in my mind that is true beauty.

Just recently, I learned of death feedees and gainers on Tumbler. Although I have seen some videos of women speaking about their desire for unhealthy impacts on themselves, I just wrote it off as fantasy talk. However, I do believe there is a segment that engage in this behavior, and I do find it intriguing. It is not much different than smokers, who are into the darkside of smoking. I would be lying if I said, I did not find large women who smoke extremely attractive.

While am very attracted to obese women, I am not sure about the immobile desires. Of course, when I think about being a servant for immobile Goddess and being there to take care of her every need, i.e. bathing her, cleaning her up after she goes to the bathroom, etc., there is a side of me that understands the attraction.

Anyhow, to all you feedees and gainers, know you are far sexier and alluring than those thin, athletic women. You have so much going for you.
1 week

New realization

All posts removed - please respond in the spirit in which the OG post is meant.
1 week

New realization

I've wondered myself about the whole death feedee thing, and I don't think there's a one size fits all reason why someone would want to do this.

* As you've said, there are those that just like to fantasise about it but probably wouldn't go there in reality.

* Then sadly, I think there are those with depression and other issues that are looking for a slow death. I've seen this before in alcoholics and smokers etc. where they basically stop caring. They don't want to top themselves, but wouldn't be sorry if they die early. Obviously this isn't something we would encourage on this site, but we should recognise that it probably does exist within the community.

* For others there may be really strong sexual urges and desires, that make them willing to trade off a 'normal' life for one where they are so fat that they are completely dependant on others to take of them. In their mind, it may be worth giving up their mobility and independence for the benefit of being looked after and doted upon.
1 week