Story authors

Interactive alternate realtiy celebrity weight gain thread

Looking to try a fun interactive writing activity with you guys. I've always loved the idea of fat, alternate reality versions of celebrities and figured I could make a game out of it.

How it works: I'll list a few a celebrities and topics/scenarios and you'll select which combo you'd like me to write

With out further ado, let's get started!

Round 1:

Celebs
A-Taylor Swift
B-Selena Gomez
C-Olivia Rodrigo

Fast Food Restaurants
1-McDonalds
2-Subway
3-Taco Bell
1 week

Omg I'd love to see fat Taylor at Subway.

Full disclosure, I don't really like Subway, I think the food is super disappointing, the service is trash, and if they discontinued an item they really need to update the signage. Maybe it'just the locations near me, but I literally only go there when my feedee wants something and I have never left the store happy. I can just see a hungry fat Taylor stopping in there because she needs something to eat immediately, only to run into a million inconveniences, and she still stuffs her face with the sandwich, but the world wakes up the next morning to a new single about how this restaurant has burnt her heart to a crisp XP
1 week

HandsomeDan:
Looking to try a fun interactive writing activity with you guys. I've always loved the idea of fat, alternate reality versions of celebrities and figured I could make a game out of it.

How it works: I'll list a few a celebrities and topics/scenarios and you'll select which combo you'd like me to write

With out further ado, let's get started!

Round 1:

Celebs
A-Taylor Swift
B-Selena Gomez
C-Olivia Rodrigo

Fast Food Restaurants
1-McDonalds
2-Subway
3-Taco Bell

I don’t know who any of those people are except Taylor Swift lol
1 week

Will this story be posted in this thread or posted up as a real story?
6 days