Body inflation

Eyes bigger than stomach

I think this applies to more than inflation for me, but I did a soda chug earlier today, and while I broke a personal record, it ended up coming back up.

I feel like I often overestimate my capacity, at least when it comes to liquids and ESPECIALLY soda. Is this a common problem for starting feedees?
1 week

Eyes bigger than stomach

This does resonate with our experience. I'd say, with fizzy drinks in general (albeit soda doesn't have caffeine or much sugar I don't think), the sugar and caffeine can make you feel a bit blurgh. I'd say, it's also worth having a pinch of salt too before drinking liquid that's lacking in electrolytes.

Practice helps, but a fairly common reason why people stop is due to their body deciding to not enjoy the feeling. Usually after really intense sessions, potentially linked with panic. I've known a good handful of people where this has happened: with it being a matter of months before people return to inflating. Practice can help a lo, but pushing too much beyond comfort zones can also be scary. Always worth finding ways to feel relaxed, before and after expanding.
1 week

Eyes bigger than stomach

For many of the people here, that would be pretty damn big eyes.
3 days