Fat experiences

Stuckage and breakage?

Has it ever happened to you?

I only remember breaking one of those white plastic chairs, but it was 20lbs ago when I was still only overweight and not yet obese.

I would like to get stuck, I find the idea extremely exciting. But need some ideas on how and places to do it safely. Like trying at home first.
Breakage is extremely sexy too but I'll experiment on getting stuck because it will be less expensive! Tee-hee!
1 week

Stuckage and breakage?

I have also broken plastic garden chairs, but not anything else yet. At least not furnitures.

The thought of getting stuck is at the same time scary and exciting. But there are not many places that you can get stuck to. At least I think so. One place comes at my mind though. At my workplace there is a warehouse with multiple aisles of shelves. There are some small gaps between the rows of shelves and you can cross through them to an another aisle. If I get bigger I won't be able go through them anymore. Those are already very tight for me, so it's likely that some day I just could get stuck on one of those gaps.
1 week

Stuckage and breakage?

I have yet to break anything. 🤞 I look fatter than my weight. #shortfatguy LOL!

For a "safe stuck" kind of experience, which is more about making a space where I don't fit, I use my garage. We have some storage of stuff in there, and if I park the car (driver or passenger side) too close to a wall or the storage, I can create a tight - or impossible - squeeze in/out of the car situation. If the garage door is closed I have total privacy to test how "stuck" I want to get.

Out in the wild, there's a Taco Bell here that has one corner with a 2-seater table where, if I walk straight on, my fat hips and ass *barely* fit between the two corner tables. I can feel people watching as I push my body through to my favourite stuffing table. 🥰

One day I had my keys hanging from my jeans belt loop and that was the extra inch that stopped me short. 😳 I felt like I'd walked into a space half the size I was stopped dead so abruptly. I KNOW people were watching that. I was instantly turned on, put my pile of food down on my table, and moved the keys out of the way to slide in. I adjusted my belly between my legs for maximum eating comfort (and to put on a bit of a show) and tore through those wrappers a little faster than normal. 😉🐖
1 week

Stuckage and breakage?

I broke a box spring mattress the next day I went and got another one that night I broke the new one

Same thing happened with a toilet seat it didn’t break but it cracked.

I just don’t sit in plastic lawn chairs anymore my sides and ass won’t fit and it’s probably gonna break.
1 week