Gaining

Anyone reached goal weight - couldn't stop?

Raises hand!

One you didn’t have here which was a big one for me at my fattest - you get so used to eating very fattening food, fast food & sweet desserts/treats. Once you try and slow your consumption you still crave these fattening foods as well as sweets making it that much tougher. Also, you may be good for a few days and then go off the rails and eat enough in one day to eliminate any losing once you become this greedy.
2 weeks

AskDrFeeder:
I have no hard data, but it seems to me that the people most likely to go out of control are those who stuff to the point where they can't take a deep breath once a week or more

Morbidly A Beast:
I am confusion do you mean that in the literal sense or the figurative sense

Munchies:
Extreme feeder here. This is an actual thing people do. I've stuffed my feedees and playmates to this point many times. Mind you I prefer masochistic feedees to general gluttons. My partner loves it when I stuff him until he can hardly breathe and is pinned to the bed with how stuffed he is.

Not everyone stuffs to that point because they are masochists. Some are legitimately that greedy. Others have a more competitive mindset and want to push their capacity.

You can come back from this, but it's hard. You need the desire to stop as well as having a good support system.

Morbidly A Beast:
So literally to full to take a deep breathe because there’s no room or cause he’s just eaten lol. I can’t take as deep breaths as I’d like but I’m not stuffed all the time pretty close but not all the time lol

Eh, not quite. Try "too full to breathe normally". All you can do is take shallow breaths.
2 weeks

Munchies:
Eh, not quite. Try "too full to breathe normally". All you can do is take shallow breaths.

Def been there but to there for extended periods of time I have not 😳
2 weeks

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
Def been there but to there for extended periods of time I have not 😳

That's because you are a glutton, and not into the more extreme aspects of feedism.

It's not a bad thing. It's just a thing. Lotta different ways you can participate in this fetish.
2 weeks

This is why I don’t have a goal weight. I know myself well enough to know that if I set a goal and reach (in this case) I wouldn’t stop. I enjoy food to much and eat 24/8 so “cutting back” even after hitting a goal weight wouldn’t work for me.
2 weeks

Also I have no rush to get to any specific weight just kinda going with it the general trend is just upwards hahaha I know once the actual full on summer hits I’ll probably drop a few lbs possibly.. did for years but didn’t last year 😳 for some reason
2 weeks

Angelgluttony:
This is why I don’t have a goal weight. I know myself well enough to know that if I set a goal and reach (in this case) I wouldn’t stop. I enjoy food to much and eat 24/8 so “cutting back” even after hitting a goal weight wouldn’t work for me.

It do be like that haha
2 weeks

Maintaining as an extreme stuffer who gained rapidly is very hard. Last year, I put on enormous amounts of weight over very short, intense time spans. My everyday intake would easily have been classified as an extreme stuffing, and my extreme stuffings were often between 20,000 and 30,000 calories. Slowing down my gain is probably the hardest thing I ever did, because I lost so much mobility, exercise was next to impossible at one point. I've since built back up some strength, but I'm 35 lb over my goal weight, and at least once a day, I think about how I long to be so packed with food, my entire body feels swollen and tight. It's an addicting sensation. Maybe later this year, I'll do a super stuffing again, but it's a slippery slope!
1 week

AskDrFeeder:
I have no hard data, but it seems to me that the people most likely to go out of control are those who stuff to the point where they can't take a deep breath once a week or more

Morbidly A Beast:
I am confusion do you mean that in the literal sense or the figurative sense

Munchies:
Extreme feeder here. This is an actual thing people do. I've stuffed my feedees and playmates to this point many times. Mind you I prefer masochistic feedees to general gluttons. My partner loves it when I stuff him until he can hardly breathe and is pinned to the bed with how stuffed he is.

Not everyone stuffs to that point because they are masochists. Some are legitimately that greedy. Others have a more competitive mindset and want to push their capacity.

You can come back from this, but it's hard. You need the desire to stop as well as having a good support system.
oll

Honestly, I'd say I'm probably a masochist, a glutton, and a competitive eater.

I LOVE stuffing until my midsection is so bloated I can't move, and I can't sit upright because of how full I am. More times than I can count, I've eaten until my sides hurt and my skin is sore. For me, this sensation is erotic and addictive. It's what I miss most now that I'm not in active gaining mode.

I also just like to eat. I enjoy food, and I usually want more of it than what I have available. For that reason, for the very brief time in my life I was under 200 lb as an adult, I didn't enjoy saying no to food. Hence, the weight came back with a vengeance.

I'm Also competitive with myself. When I was was regularly eating two large pizzas, I couldn't help but feel like that wasn't much. I pushed myself to finish three, and when I found I could achieve that, I added more slices of a fourth. I've done the same with burgers, and with counting calories in general. My highest calorie count ever was last Thanksgiving, and the competitive part of me wants to challenge that, but I know I gained A LOT of weight from it, And that's not part of the current plan.

To an extent, I feel like I have such a drive to eat and be fat, I'm probably not as big as I'll ever be. If I could be sure I would maintain mobility, I would 100% go for another 100 lb. It's just not feasible currently.
1 week

One woman I chatted with used to have a feeder who'd stuff her to that too-full-to-take-a-deep-breath point as part of sex.

She got so she had to stuff like that to have an orgasm, even after she broke up with the guy. Getting that full was crucial to her sex life, and she couldn't stop gaining.
1 week
123   loading